package problem - atf-0.20 - pkgin says it is available, but it's not.

I'd like to update my MacPPC system, but there is a bug somewhere in the binary packages.

I really like the new pkgin command. It makes like SO much easier.

When I go to upgrade, I get this:

===
+mercy$ pkgin upgrade
calculating dependencies... done.

3 packages to be upgraded:

sysupgrade-1.4 atf-0.18

3 packages to be installed (0B to download, 1745K to install):

sysupgrade-1.5nb1 atf-0.20

proceed ? [Y/n] n
+mercy$
===

If I go ahead and say "yes", the install of atf-0.20 fails.

Something in the packages is not built, or the database is wrong.

Where is the appropriate place to report this problem?

Thanks,

-dgl-