Re: Confidence: Chopping between 5.2 and 6.0.1

On Jul 16, 2015, at 12:02 PM, Michael <macallan%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:38:39 -0700
> Jeff Rizzo <riz%tastylime.net@localhost> wrote:
>
>> On 7/5/15 11:16 PM, Michael wrote:
>>> Hello,

>>> At long last, I think this has just been fixed in -current.
>>>
>>> have fun
>>> Michael
>>
>> Details?  :)
>
> See matt's commits starting here:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2015/07/06/msg067180.html
>
>> Is it the sort of change we're likely to be able to get pulled up?
>
> Pullup to -6 and -7 has been requested.
>
> have fun
> Michael

When this appears in a 6.x version, I can simply swap in the kernel and run it in production (I'm running 6.1.5 currently). My PPC machine is not under much load these days, but it still gets activity. I can bring up the fixed kernel and twist its tail. Can you let me know when the pullup/build is available?

-dgl-