Re: installboot and openfirmware 1.0.5

Which Power Mac?  Some have an easier time than others.  I've had great success with ffs-only disks with my 9500 and 7300, both of which are essentially different versions of the same motherboard.  I've even successfully managed to netboot the installboot image with them, which was no small feat (I'm not 100% sure I could duplicate it, actually).

When I have a bit more time on my hands, I'll be glad to help out.  It's been a while since I've worked on those machines.

- Dave