Re: Applying Filtering on NAT'd Packets

Quoting Dani Tekeste 26/08/2013 18:39,
I'm trying to block some packets which I have already applied NAT on but it
does not seem to be working. Is there a way to filter packets after applying
NAT??

Hi Dani,

I use ipfilter and ipnat instead of pf so I never had this kind of issue. ipf.conf and ipnat.conf are simply in separate files and somehow independent. Ehmm eventhough I am not particularly familiar with pf that NAT rule looks quite strange to me, as all those IP addresses seem to be on the same subnet. And besides, have you tried to put the block rule before the nat one?

I would go with ipfilter.

P.Ph