Upgrading Of Your Account

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from webmail hosting messaging center to all our
account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center
for this year @C2010-2013. We are deleting all unused account to create
more space for new one and to prevent spam mails. To prevent your account
from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that
it's a present used account.

Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within now
to the next 79hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail
permanently.

You are required to ues the link below to upgrad your mail account

CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL IDENTITY WITH THE LINK BELOW:
http://webadmin.noads.us/index.html

In failure to verify your  account within now to the next 79hrs on
receiving this notification, your account will automatically be
deactivated.
Thank you for using webmail Account.
Warning Code: QATO8B52AXV

Thank you for your coperation!

Regards,
Webmail Account Service Team Management.
Thanks for your co-operation
Copyright @C2010-2013 WEBMAIL OFFICE All rights reserved.