a G5 in NYC

hey netbsd folks--

[i'm not subscribed to the list -- please direct replies to me]

I live in New York City.  I have a couple Mac G5 towers that i would
love to get into the hands of free software developers.

Julio Merino suggested i mention them on this list.

The towers are massive and bulky, but if you're in NYC we could probably
arrange a transfer.  if you're not in NYC, and you're willing to pay
packing/shipping costs from a shipper that is convenient to me, i'd be
happy to send them to you.  Both towers are uniprocessor models.

I also have a powermac laptop i'd be happy to give away if it would be
useful to anyone.  i can't vouch for its condition: i'm afraid the
battery is probably dead and i don't have a matching power supply, but
if you can supply those parts, or if it would be useful to you for
parts, please let me know.

thanks for your work on netbsd!

Regards,

        --dkg