Mysterious lockups

I am getting mysterious lockups on my web server - recently upgraded to
NetBSD 6.0.1.  It's on a PM G4 machine (Quicksilver).  It locks up and
often still responds to pings, but nothing else.  Console flashes the cursor
(maybe), but no prompt.  There is nothin in the logs indicating trouble.

Anyone else seen this?  Any suggestions on tracking it down?  I would
feel better if I at least had some idea of what is triggering it.

This machine has to be stable.

Thanks,

-dgl-