BootX (linux version) and the install kernel.

Hello,
I would love to install NetBSD on my Power Mac 6500 and use it as at development platform for all my old computers and other stuff.

My problem is that I can't boot the installation kernel and I would love it if some brave soul could make Bootx boot netbsd. Mainly since it is so easy to use compared to ofwboot.xcf, also it makes it possible to dual boot easily.