Re: macppc iso (Re: (Yet another) netbooting trouble)

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 02:43:31AM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> It's a known problem. build.sh -m macppc iso-image doesn't create
> a bootable one (yet). See src/distrib/cdrom/README how to creat it.

Yes, I understand the hybrid problem, but it seems that newer OF
might be able to boot from raw ISO9660 CDs (at least my firmware loads
a gzipped kernel just fine, but then can't exec it). So putting ofwboot.xcf
and an uncompress install kernel into the root of the iso might be usefull.

(Will try tomorrow, just ran out of CD-Rs)

Martin