Re: Netbooting a blue and white G3

FWIW - I've had the best experiences with OF 3.x machines - G3 B&W and G4.

It's the OF 1 & 2 machines that have given me fits.

On the other hand, I've never managed to get a netboot to work.  I've
always used CD or floppy.  (or the format-the-disk-in-another-machine-and-swap
technique.   Eeeeeewwwwww!)

YMMV. ;->

-dgl-