RE: MP kernels are broken (RE: upgrading to 5.0.1)

> Hmm, works here ( GigE with 2x 500MHz G4 ).
> No clue what could be causing it - I have a similar setup as you do, 2
> disks at the ATA66 channel, a burner and a ZIP at the 2nd channel.
> What you could do is to disconnect the burner and the ZIP to see from
> which channel the panic comes. I also remember weird problems
> depending on how the devices are jumpered - do you have then set to
> cable select or master/slave? It might be worth trying the other way
> around.

I've disconnected the optical and zip drives, but still get similar error.  The
wdc_iobio_dma (etc) stuff makes me think it's the HD driver, since it's a
Western Digital drive.  But what do I know?

The HD was jumpered cable select.  I'm working my way through other possible
options now, but I've already tried most of them.....

Tim