Re: NetBSD 5.0.1 Networking Message

I am still getting the "transmit underrun" errors plus the following as well:

/netbsd: ex1:  transmit underrun (9000) @20, new threshold is 40
/netbsd: ex1:  transmit underrun (9000) @40
/netbsd: ex1:  transmit underrun (9000) @40
/netbsd: ex1:  transmit underrun (9000) @40, new threshold is 60

Seems strange since the system has a 1 Ghz CPU and 768 MB of RAM. I never had this error with NetBSD 3.0 and it has only just appeared with NetBSD 4.0 and 5.0. Any ideas where to look in the kernel code?

Thanks,

Erik