Re: PowerBook 5,8 and keyboards

Hi,

I'll try with firewire once the powerbook mouse problem is sorted.
It's possible that the firewire doesn't work, since, it would
be odd that the oldest and newest PPC powerbooks don't work, and
the middle ones do.

Thanks for the DDB command.  I'll build a kernel tonight and
try it.  I tried OpenBSD on the 15" g4 and it didn't even boot
the install kernel.  Sadly it powered off so I couldn't see which
device was failing.

Linux doesn't work with the built in track pad either.

Thanks also for your help on this as well as your macppc work.
I'm sure that the port would be in much worse shape without
your work.

cheers

bruce