Re: NetBSD 5 upgrade & SCSI issues

sd0(esiop1:0:0:0):  Check Condition on CDB: 0x35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    SENSE KEY:  Media Error
     ASC/ASCQ:  Data Synchronization Mark Error

This is a SCSI_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE_10 command.
Did you enable WAPBL after upgrade ?
I think netbsd-4 didn't use this command exept maybe on shutdown, while
WAPBL use it for its journal ...

I see. Yes, I enabled WAPBL, and I was wondering if that had something to do with it.

What's recommended in this case? My guess is that the hardware mirroring device flushes immediately on write, so this should be safe to ignore. Yes? No?

Thanks,
John Klos