Re: Reboot after power failure

i guys
From YDL's maillist I found the following snippet....

Pulled from a discussion about how to do the same on a PowerMac G4. I
don't own an XServe, so your mileage may vary, but it should work.

Got it :-) it can be done by simply by:

# echo 'server_mode=1' > /proc/pmu/options

-Hal

Posey, Jake E wrote:

so... apparently .. it should be possible... but how to do this in a BSD world.... eh....