bm ethernet

Hello,

just to check if my obio changes broke bm I've been playing with the 10MBit bm in my beige G3 for a little bit. First - it's no more broken than before. Second - it still has all the funny oddities it had a year ago, namely:
* sending data with ttcp works fine, reaches >1MByte/s
* receiving data with ttcp does not get anywhere near that, usually tops out around 400kB/s. If I do not set the RxIgnoreOwnPackets flag throughput improves to about 700-800kB/s * ftp downloads are ridiculously slow for some reason, I rarely get more than 15kB/s. This has nothing to do with my internet connection, just using a tlp instead gives considerably higher speed and for some reason /less/ interrupt time according to systat. Also, nfs seems to operate at more or less the speed measured with ttcp.

So, does anyone with an 100MBit/s bm see similar problems?
And, does anyone have any idea what's wrong with our bm driver? To me it looks like we're missing some RX interrupts. Since these problems have been there before ppcoea-renovation, and if I remember correctly have been /worse/ I don't think there's anything seriously wrong with the interrupt code itself.

have fun
Michael