Kernel crash with xf86-video-ati-6.8.0 on -current

Hi again,

After applying the hack/workaround for the __builtin_return_address,
I got X working with the Xorg in pkgsrc. The radeon driver gave me a
screen with a lot of flicker, so I tried the xf86-video-ati-6.8.0
package from pkgsrc-wip. This works better (perfect graphics), but
this one causes a kernel crash when exiting X. Any idea on how I
could debug this?  The crash happens before or while the screen is
being reset, so there's nothing on screen.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx