Re: STRANGE ethernet problem on netbsd-4

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:32:39AM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> After running for a while with a lot of network load, the connection to
> the machine seemed to have become inconsistent. Pinging it gives:

It looks to me like interrupts are happening every 30s or so, so you get
all 30 pings at roughly the same time, and reply to them all at roughly
the same time.  I expect it's on the rx side, but a tcpdump/wireshark
trace would probably be able to tell you.

As to what would cause that behavior, I dunno off-hand.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |
briggs%ninthwonder.com@localhost