Re: APPLE - 4 Port Ethernet 10/100 PCI Card 8SERVER012A1

On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 09:49:28PM -0700, Al - image hosting services wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a 4 port network card. I found one of these online and I
> was wondering if they are supported by NetBSD. I can't seem to find any
> documentation on what chipset they use so it is really hard to say, but I
> thought maybe someone on this list may have tried one.

I use the lan1641 from Soekris.com.  It has four 100 Mb/s sip(4) behind
a PCI-PCI bridge.  Works fine on i386.  I don't see any reason that it
should not work on macppc, too.

RouterBOARD.com has both a 4-port 100 Mb/s board and a 4-port gigabit
board.  I have never used one of those.

Dave

dyoung%ojctech.com@localhost      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933 ext 24