Installation problem on G3 beige

Hello,
  I just received an old Power Mac G3 beige.  The OS has either been deleted or
the disk is dead.  I've read the NetBSD macppc info but I'm not sure how to get
around the requirement to have a functional Mac OS to create the Disk Tools PPC
floppy.

  Does anyone have a floppy disk with the Disk Tools PPC on it?  If so could
you dd it and send it to me or let me know how I can acquire it?  I could
download the Disk Tools PPC.img file but there doesn't seem to be a way to make
a bootable disk from it without a functional MacOS...

  Any suggestions are welcome.

Steven G.