Noticed problem with named (bind9) in NetBSD-4.0

Hi,

Well for me, named that comes as port of the NetBSD-4.0 release does not work. My first indication there was a problem, is that named-checkconf would abort with a core dump, and named-checkzone would just hang. When starting named, it would just hang.
As I was setting up a DNS  server I needed quickly, I didn't have time to try and debug. I tried the bind9 from pkgsrc, and that worked as expected, with no problems.
I was wondering if anyone else has tried the named that comes as part of the NetBSD-4.0 base and seen any problems. I have not as yet tried to rebuild the userland from source yet. As pkgsrc is working, I am not in a hurry.

I have been thinking of submitting a problem report, but felt I should just see if anyone else has seen this problem.

Kind Regards,

Andre'