Subject: snapper: bad dbdma alignment
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Davide Zanon <d.zanon@infinito.it>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/25/2005 15:12:28
Hi!

I'm back again with my issues...
but first I want to thank you for all you have done... now the CPU seems to be
recognised!

NetBSD 2.99.15 (DREAM) #0: Tue Jan 25 12:57:10 GMT 2005
        serah@nasty.serah.tvb:/usr/obj/sys/arch/macppc/compile/DREAM
total memory = 256 MB
avail memory = 238 MB
mainbus0 (root)
cpu0 at mainbus0: 7447A (Revision 1.1), ID 0 (primary)
cpu0: HID0 8450c0bc<EMCP,EICE,NAP,DPM,ICE,DCE,SGE,BTIC,FBIOB,ABE,BHT>
cpu0: 668.73 MHz, 512KB L2 cache

Ok, but now I have another question regarding snapper

snapper0 at obio0 offset 0x10000: bad dbdma alignment

I have found only this:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2004/12/13/0034.html and some
previous mails... but I even don't know whether Michael's patches are
committed in the -current source tree or not (I'm using yesterday's
-current). But so far both snapper and hardware sensors don't work (yes, I
think hardware sensors must be enables some way in the kernel config file).
What's the matter behind this?

Thank you all and keep coding (or newbye-ing like me :-)

david