Port-mac68k archive

Re: MAC68K_MEMSIZE option

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 at 20:22, Hauke Fath <hauke%espresso.rhein-neckar.de@localhost> wrote:
> I always meant to import the Booter sources to CVS... don't know how
> feasible that still is. You would tunnel through MacSSH (last updated
> 2010), which may or may not use encryption algorithms still acceptable
> to current OpenSSH. Plus, with transition to Mercurial on the horizon,
> there is no VCS client on the Mac.

You could run AppleTalk to share a directory with the source tree from
a modern box to the mac.
Alternatively keep a copy on both modern box and mac and sync across
ftp or similar (did Fetch or Transmit support syncing a directory
tree?, or run an FTP server on the mac like NCSA Telnet). The sync
process is a time hole, but it should work.

Either choice also opens up the option of editing on the modern box in
(presumably) a much bigger window and a modern text editor/IDE :)

David