Port-mac68k archive

Re: -current kernel does not boot

On Sat, Mar 06, 2021 at 03:32:32PM +0000, Robert Swindells wrote:
> >Unfortunately I do not have enough memory to boot a DIAGNOSTIC or DEBUG
> >kernel, so ddb and printf debugging will have todo.
>
> How much memory is needed ?

I'm not sure, I have 48MB, and the details probably depend on the MacOS
version. The booter says I could configure memory details for the booter,
but my MacOS knowledge is non existent.

> >Anyone seeing the same? Does current work for anyone?
>
> Can't build a kernel so don't know if -current boots.

Strange, the auto builds work and I had no problems today with building
my own custom kernel nor GENERIC. If your stack size issue is still
present in -current, let's debug it - there must be a local part to it.

Martin