Port-mac68k archive

Re: Issue with booting NetBSD 8.0 on Macintosh SE/30

This is probably due to a problem we observed for -current on 68040:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2018/10/17/msg024139.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mac68k/2019/02/26/msg000762.html

I provided a netbsd-8 test kernel to Matt which was compiled with CPUFLAGS+=-mcpu=68030. Another kernel built the same way did work on an LC II:

https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=4824

It's hard to imagine there are meaningfully different things between an SE/30 and an LC II.

Do you have time to try another kernel, Matt?

John Klos