Port-mac68k archive

Re: Issue with booting NetBSD 8.0 on Macintosh SE/30

Hi,

This is probably due to a problem we observed for -current on 68040:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2018/10/17/msg024139.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mac68k/2019/02/26/msg000762.html

Different kinds of panics, i.e., illegal instruction, FPU trap, or
MMU fault take place randomly depending on combinations of date of
kernel source, kernel configuration file, compiler version, and
compile options.

In my experiment, this kernel config file for -current
http://www.netbsd.org/~rin/Q840AV-20181017
gave me stable kernels working on my Quadra 840AV. Can you try to
customize your own kernel based on it?

Thanks,
rin