Subject: Re: NetBSD on IDE disk
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dbolgheroni@unifei.edu.br>
From: Terence Tan <netbsd@calroth.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/01/2004 18:44:29
--Apple-Mail-2-398087194

On 01/06/2004, at 8:49, Daniel Bolgheroni wrote:

> But this document seems outdated; it was written in 2001. Now, what's
> the current status of installing NetBSD on machines with IDE disks? Do
> still need a SCSI disk with NetBSD installed?

Have a look at a post I made; it's a bit more recent (and the machine
in question is still in use). By no coincidence at all, it references
the same post that you referenced.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mac68k/2003/06/16/0000.html

When I tried it, sysinst didn't work (as documented in my post); it may
work better now, so try it.

  -Terence Tan

--Apple-Mail-2-398087194
	name=PGP.sig