Port-m68k archive

Re: 9.0 stable failing to build for sun2 in X11

On Sep 9, 2020, at 7:07 AM, David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

>> Now to start thinking about a 68451 pmap implementation…
>
> So... how *many* 68451s? :-p

The MVME121 only has one.

Isn't the Sun-2 MMU also a segmented MMU, or did it support paging? I thought segmented MMUs were typical in 68000/68010/68012 UNIX systems.

I figured that with such an MMU we'd have a couple permanent mappings and just load other mappings as tasks are switched. I'll admit to not having looked at it at all really…

  -- Chris