Port-m68k archive

Re: Fwd: 9.0 stable failing to build for sun2 in X11

On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 03:05:43PM -0700, Chris Hanson wrote:
> > I'm trying to build NetBSD 9.0 stable (as of about 16 hours ago) for sun2 and it's failing in X11, in beforelight/beforelight.
> >
> > Link error below. Could this be related to the X11 changes for sun3?

The official builds for sun2 do not include any X builds either (and this
is the case since as far back as I remember).

See for example:

https://nycdn.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-9/latest/sun2/binary/sets/

and note the lack of x*.tgz.

A quick check seems to confirm:

https://archive.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-archive/NetBSD-2.0/sun2/binary/sets/
(and all later $N.0 releases). Oldest sun2 release is:
http://archive.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-archive/NetBSD-1.6/sun2/binary/sets/
and no X there either.

So it is not fallout from recent changes.

Martin