Port-iyonix archive

Re: genfb console

Hi All,

I've installed NetBSD-current on my iyo.

I'm new to *BSD but I am a Unix (AIX) Sys Admin. I'm having trouble getting any serial output during boot, either to the serial port or to the console. Is there anything specific that I need to compile into the GENERIC kernel or kernel parameters that I need to use with boot32?

I'm using a known good cable (works fine with my 44Ps) so I don't think it's that.

There aren't any error messages in the logs (I can ssh in after boot) that I can see.

Any info appreciated.

Regards,
Mike.

--
Michael Howard        mike at dewberryfields dot co dot uk
Lancashire