Port-ibmnws archive

Framebuffer issue

Just got 5.0.1 booting on one of these systems, and the console is almost
unreadable with a cyan-on-white color scheme. I've got this in my
custom compiled kernel:

options         WS_KERNEL_FG=WSCOL_GREEN
options         WS_KERNEL_BG=WSCOL_BLACK

Seems to me that something is off here - endianness or bit inversion
issue maybe?

Also, I just have to comment, the kernels provided for download - and freshly
compiled - don't have the checksum headers needed to be bootable. I only
just now got these working even though I've had them for years, as I
accidentally stumbled on the 'ncdcs' program. Nothing mentions this anywhere.

-_Aaron