Subject: Re: Any suggestions for getting a usable DDD?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Hattemer <chris@heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/20/2002 12:11:30
On 20-Nov-02 Steven Grunza wrote:

> Two PR's already exist for pkgsrc/devel/ddd not compiling:

Hm, it builds for me. Maybe something was broken recently, I haven't updated
pkgsrc since a week or so.

But there's a different problem when trying to use DDD 3.3.1. This is
described in http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-i386/2002/06/26/0003.html
I have just verified that this is still the same with NetBSD 1.6 and
openmotif-2.1.30nb1.

If somebody needs fixes for some bugs of DDD relating to
its Perl support: You can get the patches at
http://130.83.19.1/~chris/ddd.tgz
They work both with 3.3 and 3.3.1, see the included readme for details.

Bye, Chris

--
          __
         /// Amiga 4000T 040/40                    /~\ The ASCII

If you see any misspelled words it HAS to be line noise.