Subject: NetBSD Supported hardware database needs your help
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/07/2000 09:54:25
I have created (as some of you might allready know) a supported hardware
database for NetBSD.  I'm encouraging people to input data from thier dmesg, to
help fill it out, and get it to a point where we can utilize it on the web-page
as the standard way to find out if your hardware is supported or not.

To do this, I need people to get in there, and add everything they can from
thier dmesg output.  If you have a card that isn't in the database, add it.  If
you have a comment about a card in the database, add it.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/hw.cgi

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>