Port-hppa archive

I wrote a driver

Hello,

namely - gftfb, as in Graffiti FrameBuffer.
As in, PCI Visualize EG.
Here's what it looks like:
[     1.000000] gftfb0 at pci0 dev 3 function 0
[     1.000000] gftfb0: PCI_GRAFFITIX1280 at 1280x1024
[     1.000000] wsdisplay0 at gftfb0 kbdmux 1: console (default, vt100 emulation)
Unlike sti at pci, this driver uses STI only to get framebuffer layout
info and initialize a few things, everything else is done by accessing
the hardware directly.
This gives us:
- virtual consoles
- ANSI colours
- fonts, including anti-aliased ones
- hardware acceleration for fill and copy operations
- glyphs cached in off-screen memory so we don't have to burn CPU
  cycles to render the same glyph over and over
You can also run X on it - unaccelerated until I get around to write
*that* driver. I think I understand the hardware enough to do that now.

In order to enable it just add
gftfb* at pci?
to your kernel config and rebuild.
It can coexist with sti, if both are present gftfb will take precedence
on Visualize EG.

The driver isn't enabled by default because I'm pretty sure it hasn't
been tested by anyone except me and my C360.

So, please test and report success or failure.

have fun
Michael