Port-hppa archive

<Plug> HP PA-RISC / IA64 hardware platform for Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD and HP-UX Unix

Hi, I'm Jesse at Cypress Technology Inc. We at Cypress sell HP hardware. Below are some links to HP PA-RISC and IA64 boxes that support the Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD Linux and HP-UX Unix platforms. If you are in need of systems, feel free to email back with any question or requests. We also sell / buy all boxes and parts that HP made for the HP-UX / Unix (PA-RISC & ia64) line.

PA-RISC
www.ebay.com/itm/385130495455
www.ebay.com/itm/384211227917

IA64
www.ebay.com/itm/384272059488
www.ebay.com/itm/384211228177

IA64 - For Telco / Data Center users / 48v DC
www.ebay.com/itm/384966825704

Thanks
Jesse Dougherty
Resellers of HP hardware