hpcboot build 16

Hello,
I'm working on bringing the hpcboot loader up to date across the hpc
ports. At present the versions on offer differ across the hpcarm, hpcsh
& hpcmips ports.

My first port of call was the SH3 loader for NetBSD/hpcsh.
This build brings the loader on par with the loader for hpcarm.
The main difference being the ability to boot from dk(4) or ld(4) now.
Purely cosmetic, but I've also updated the icon and label graphics in
this build.

Please test & report back if there are any issues.

A uuencoded file is available at
http://www.netbsd.org/~sevan/hpcboot.exe.uue

Photos:
New / Old icon: