Re: Jornada 690 and bt3c(4)

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 21:51:42 +0300, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> I haven't done a build.sh release in a while.  And unfortunately
> releng doesn't currently build sh3 releases b/c a bug in gcc breaks
> sh3 gcc when hosted on 64-bit host (and releng build cluster is now
> all 64-bit due to combination of circumstances).
>
> What was the error message.

PS: I mostly do "builsh.sh ... distribution sets" instead of release
to save time on building kernels that I don't need.  If the error was
in the release stage the above will give you all the userland sets to
install.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost                       |       Zu Grunde kommen