Re: NetBSD 4.0 release config

On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 20:02:19 -0500, Michael Wileman wrote:

> I avoided using the -current sources because someone else I know who
> works in the NetBSD project told me that -current was undergoing some
> major changes, and now might not be a good time to use it unless I
> wanted to participate in the debugging. :)

:)

I dearly wish I had more time ATM to play with the power-management
work by Jared and Joerg that hit the trunk recently so that hpcsh has
real suspend.

Re IrDA you mentioned in your original message - I still need to make
scif(4) support more that one port and then I think irda should just
work.

PS: www, rat races @work...

SY, Uwe
--