Re: New hpcboot - please test

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

Hi, folks.

I want to commit new hpcboot (mostly for the rounding bug that would
make kernel of certain size unbootable, but there were few minor fixes
as well).

I would appreciate if you can test the new hpcboot before I commit it.

http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/netbsd/jornada/hpcboot-2006-11-02.zip

 This is the main archive with arm, sh3 and mips versions for WinCE 2.11

(and sh4 by the looks of it).

The SH3Release one works fine for me on my Jornada 690.

--
Stephen