sh3 ports switched to gcc4

sh3 ports have been switched to use gcc4.

I've tested hpcsh (sh3el) and compile-tested mmeye (sh3eb).

It would be great if people with the hardware could test dreamcast and
evbsh3 ports.

Send-pr any problems.

PS: I'm pondering if the old -O1 default from the gcc 2.95 times (when
compiler was buggy as hell) is still appropirate.  I'm inclined to
switch sh3 to use -O2, so it would be nice if people could also test
-O2 builds.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen