Re: suspend/resume lid

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 16:08:59 -0400, Jon wrote:

> Is it possible to control the lid suspend/resume for the Jornada 680?
> I'm using NetBSD/hpcsh 3.0 stable and want to keep the lid closed but
> have the device still running. Anything on the user level that can be
> configured?

Not at the moment.  It's easy to add, but I was not sure what is the
right thing to do.  Probably it should be treated similarly to
acpilid(4).  Anyway, I never had time to think about it.

If you can compile your own kernel, just search for LID in j6x0pwr.c
driver (in j6x0pwr_intr) and make it do nothing if the interrupt was
caused by the lid.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen