Re: AW: Cryptographic Device Driver

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, wrzymski wrote:

2006/4/21, Michael Wileman <jwileman%panix.com@localhost>:
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, stefan%net-tex.de@localhost wrote:

Anyone have the cryptographic device driver CGD working on the CF in
their Jornada?

I tested CGD on my Jornada when it was not broken yet, it was 1,5 years
ago on 1.6Z sth.

You mean CGD is currently broken, or your Jornada?

I'm using cgd at i386, it's not broken and works fine. I've been using
it at Jornada for /home (about 64mb) worked without any problems also.

#wrzymski#

Sounds great. Can you send me the relevant lines in your kernel config?

Do you see much of a performance hit?

Mike