Re: New hpcboot200 - please test

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006, Christer O. Andersson wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't compile a working kernel right now, I end
up with panic: tlb_handler: but the boot loader works on my WinCE
2.00 MC16. I tested it on my 2.11 680, and it could boot my install
kernel, which was impossible before, unless the trick with attempting
to boot - abort - and try again was used. I only wish I had a
working kernel for my MC16 handy for detached rootfs, I would like
to try that as well. I will try to sort the crashing kernel tomorrow.

Is there a web page somewhere that explains all the boot options possible? I have booted from wd and by nfs (with fixed ip compiled into kernel), but haven't heard of detached rootfs or install kernel before.

Mike