Re: hpcboot for WinCE 2.00

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 17:48:32 -0200, Marco Poli wrote:

> The most common error occurs quem the blue progress bar is all the
> way through and when the screen blanks and the kernel messages
> should appear, I get "Hewlett Packard Corporation 1997" in the
> center of the black screen and some three lines of text on the lower
> left corner, that come by so quickly I can hardly read. The system
> then returns to WinCE

I think this is a bug in hpcboot ELF loader.  I've just encountered a
a problem with one of my kernels, where hpcboot would miscalculate a
number of pages to allocate and the kernel ends up booted with a
corrupt stack.  I'll try to fix it today.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen