Looking for cheap combo nic-modem for 680

I've finally given up on my 3com combo modem ethernet. I'd like to find a combo nic+modem known to work on a 680 with the current kernel. I'd prefer one that doesn't require a dongle, but it's not mandatory.

Could people who have a working card (both modem and nic verified to work) let me know what they are using. Specific model number would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike