Re: problem to install 3.0

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 17:24:50 +0200, Vesa A Norrman wrote:

> I tried to install 3.0 on Jornada 680. There was a problem that
> hpcboot 12 did not work. TLB miss if I remember.

Just in case, I put the recent build (that have ksyms fixed and thus
also supports detached miniroots properly) at

  http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/netbsd/jornada/hpcboot13-sh3-2006-01-16.zip

> tar zxpvf BASE.TGZ >x 2>&1
>
> There is a lot of errors and I don't know why that happens. Normally those
> error messages occur at the same time when tar is extracting files. In
> the listing below the errors come first, however.

Stupid question, are you sure the file is not corrupt?

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen