Re: realtek 8139 pcmcia on hp 620lx

> > It is possible to configure this card en netbsd hppcsh?
>
> No, the hardware is simply not capable to do it.

As a side note, I have a Socket LPE CF 10/100 Ethernet card that I tested
in my 620 (boot with the base kernel and nothing else) and the netBSD
kernel seems to happily see and configure the card when I put it in a
PCMCIA adapter and plug it in. I got the card on ebay for under $40, so
this might be a cheap alternative that appears to work. It also works well
in my zaurus :)