Jornada 6x0 new keyboard layout ?

Hello !

I would like to ask if is it possible to add new keyboard layout for
hpcsh ? I'm Polish and know there are at least five other persons that
would like to see pl keyboard under console. This site
http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/h/0018.asp describes region code
of the HP devices and there is

  #AKD Poland

I've never seen such device and I'm not even sure if Jornada 6x0 with
pl kayboard was ever manufactured - probably not. Still I would like
to use national chars under console not only in X. Is it possible to
add 'pseudo AKD' layout for hpcsh kernel and bootloader ? Typical
polish layout called 'polish programmer' is based on QWERTY plus all
special national chars are achieved through combination with right
alt. In the sys/dev/hpc/hpckbdkeymap.h.  layout it should looks like
this:

/*  pos      normal          shifted           altgr
   altgr+shift  */

   KC(18),  KS_e,           KS_E,          KS_ecircumflex,      KS_Ecircumflex,
   KC(24),  KS_o,           KS_O,          KS_oacute,            KS_Oacute,
   KC(30),  KS_a,           KS_A,          KS_plusminus,        KS_exclamdown,
   KC(31),  KS_s,           KS_S,          KS_paragraph,        KS_brokenbar,
   KC(38),  KS_l,            KS_L,          KS_threesuperior,    KS_sterling,
   KC(44),  KS_z,           KS_Z,          KS_questiondown,   KS_macron,
   KC(45),  KS_x,           KS_X,          KS_onequarter,       KS_notsign,
   KC(46),  KS_c,           KS_C,          KS_ae,                  KS_AE,
   KC(49),  KS_n,           KS_N,          KS_ntilde,              KS_Ntilde,

    KC(184), KS_Mode_switch, KS_Multi_key,

I also suggest adding alt-gr+arrows support for Home/End/Pg_up/Pg_dn
keys. In my opinion using hard icons isn't very comfortable. I know
that according to wince keyboard it should be done using left_alt but
adding this alt_gr combination is very easy and I guess this hack
might be useful for others.

    KC(200), KS_Cmd_BrightnessUp,     KS_Up,        KS_Prior,
    KC(203), KS_Cmd_ContrastDown,    KS_Left,      KS_Home,
    KC(205), KS_Cmd_ContrastUp,        KS_Right,    KS_End,
    KC(208), KS_Cmd_BrightnessDown, KS_Down,   KS_Next,

#wrz#