Re: wireless tools

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Matt Dainty wrote:

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 17:57 +1000, Michael McCormack wrote:
Michael Wileman wrote:
Anybody get some kind of stumbler/airtools wireless sniffer app going on
their palmtop? Mike

Check pkgsrc.

net/wistumbler and net/wistumbler2 work.

net/wistumbler2-gtk requires gtk2 which afaik won't build on jornada.

It did, I had it on my 680 complete with the test GTK+ app running. Took
quite a while to build mind...

Something broke recently?

Matt

Matt,

If you still have this, could you do a "make package" to pack it up, then email it to Torsten to add to his website. Especially since yours is working, but also because I'd rather not wait for it to compile if someone else has the binaries.

Mike