Re: Pkgsrc crosscompile

On 7/2/05, bill gacie <billgacie%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On 7/1/05, Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 16:12:19 +0000, bill gacie wrote:
> >
> > > The only big drwback of hpcsh is lack of crosscompiling for pkgsrc.
> >
> > Bug Krister:
> >
> >     http://2004.eurobsdcon.org/uploads/media/EBSD04_38.pdf
> >
> > SY, Uwe

Uwe would you like to describe me/us this metod in details for
i386/hpcsh. It looked so easy and nice on paper but when I tried to
make crosscompile enviroment on my i386 for hpcsh it failed - I mean
"I failed" :D. I've got problems with making "hpcsh" enviroment - I'm
not sure even where I'm making something wrong

#billgacie#